A Forbes.com Site

Friday, August 11, 2006

Hangin out


Here's a shot of me trying out this awesome new upside-down back-stretcher thing that I just bought and man it is soooo sparking my creativity. I'm in it for eight to ten hours a day, and go home feeling completely refreshed. Jonathan Ive has been doing all his work in one of these for years -- maybe that's why he can "think different," eh? -- and he has been bugging me for like forever to try one. I'll admit I was pretty skeptical plus I didn't want the hassle of having to rearrange my office and put all the iMacs and desks and phones upside down. But now that I've switched there's no going back. Seriously. I can't recommend it enough. I really think this is going to be huge, like people are going to redesign entire office parks around this. It's that much better in terms of productivity.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Muir said...

Hello - Fake Steve's TIME MACHINE - cough cough, nudge nudge!

Damn, all the comments are gone...
1. this is BAD because there was some good shit going on in here, especially the Bloody Sunday line on Bono.
2. this is GOOD because AMD Fanboi is ANNIHILATED having totally fallen for one of the Fake Fake Steves and his contribution is like totally not backed up on a spare hard drive and not waiting at the closest window to the Sun.

Damn it, now there's no record of the original dupes who fell for it and kept requesting FireWire for their Nanos. They were sweet!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

eeef

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home