A Forbes.com Site

Friday, August 11, 2006

I don't endorse products

But this is different. This isn't an endorsement. It's a direct order. Go get this product. Immediately. It will change your life. I just finished my second seven-day miracle cleanse and all I can say is, Wow. I want to shout from the rooftops. I want to dance and sing. I want to fly to Thailand and make love to strangers. Andy Grove turned me on to this and I'll admit I was skeptical. I'd seen the skeevy guys on the infomercials. Andy goes, Trust me, okay? Just trust me. Man oh man! To anybody who's attending the WWDC, we're putting coupons in all the registration kits, and I'm begging you: use them. Talk about a bunch of guys who are full of you-know-what, right? Kidding, dudes. I love you. But trust me on this. It will change your life. I am soooo ready for the keynote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home