A Forbes.com Site

Friday, August 11, 2006

So Al Gore calls


And he’s like, Uh, yeah, uh, hi Steve, uh, ya know, I been doing some more thinking and uh, ya know, uh, I know we talked about me staying on the board and all, but you know what, I been thinking about it some more, and I think maybe it probably is a good idea for me to step down after all, cause, I don’t know, I got so much on my plate these days, and, uh, like I’m maybe gonna make a run in 2008 which is pretty much gonna eat up even more of my time, so, uh, we okay on this? You understand? And I just want you to know, I’m not doing this cause I think being on your board is gonna hurt my reputation or something, I think Apple is a fantastic company, so that’s just not what this is about. I’m just way too busy. Really, really, really busy. Okay? I didn’t even know about this SEC thing, honest. Anyway, I’m soooo busy, in fact, hey, I gotta call here, gotta take this, okay, later, gotta run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home