A Forbes.com Site

Friday, August 11, 2006

Ray Ozzie. Uh, right.

Don't get me wrong. I like the guy. But the moment I knew that Microsoft was truly doomed was when they announced they were putting Ozzie in charge. Hello, Microsoft? Have you looked at a calendar lately? You do realize that the year is 2006? Now you've got Mr. Lotus Notes who's gonna drag you kicking and screaming into the 1980s. I mean, Notes was a cool product -- in 1985. But do you not realize that your own marketing people have spent the past 10 years telling everyone what a bloated horrible piece of shizzle Notes is? And Groove. Man. Don't get me started. What is it? Who the frig knows? Oh, the CIA uses it to track bad guys. Great. There's a good reference customer for you. The guys who a) don't talk to the press; and b) have basically frigged up everything they've touched in the past 5 years. Microsoft, you need someone more evil in charge. Like Charles Wang of CA. I'm pretty sure he's not going to jail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home