A Forbes.com Site

Friday, August 11, 2006

So Michael Dell calls


And he says, Ya know, I can't read so good what with having only one good eye, as you pointed out recently, and also we kinda get the papers a few days late down here in Buttfriggerville, but, ah, from what I can see, and again, granted I got only one good eye, looks to me mebbe thangs ain't looking so good for you these days, either, right? I mean, hell, we coulda put up good numbers too I guess if we left out some of our expenses. Oh well. You need any help restating those numbers, just call. We got some dumbass Texas accountants down here, can straighten your ass out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FSJ,
So, here's the deal, totally forget that I told you all that stuff about putting up good numbers, & restating numbers, okay? You think that you've got problems with all that? You don't even know!
Mike

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home