A Forbes.com Site

Friday, August 11, 2006

So Tom Mesereau calls


And he goes, I know, I know, I know what you’re thinking. You're thinking, I don’t need representation. Fair enough, everyone thinks that, and I’m just calling to plant a seed. Cause I’m sure you know who I am, and I’m sure you know that I’m pretty darn good at what I do. I mean, the words “Michael Jackson” and “acquitted” aren’t exactly supposed to show up in the same sentence, right? Well it’s nothing for Mesereau the Magnificent! Nothing up my sleeve – presto! You’re acquitted. I’m like David Copperfield. Just look at my hair! And yes, it's real. Do you want to touch it? You know you do. Anyway, just an idea for you to tuck away, I’m thinking in your case we do the Johnnie Cochran strategy, make you sympathetic to the jury, you know, like, If the dude can’t count, then it don’t count. Good stuff, right? Good stuff. So call me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home