A Forbes.com Site

Friday, August 11, 2006

Finishing touches


So my colorist, Annalisa, was here today to work on my beard and get just the right mix of salt and pepper. I like to get this stuff done a week or so before a big event, so everything has a few days to settle in and look natural. Anyhoo, I was freaking out as usual and Annalisa, I swear she's like my shrink, she says, Steve, calm down, seriously, this year's show is the best I've ever seen from you guys, and I'm not just saying that. I guess she's right. We've got ten days remaining till the keynote and dudes, all I can tell you is, you're gonna be blown away. Seriously. We've got some stuff that's just awesome. Every time one of these shows happens I get in this huge monster panic and think it's all gonna blow up in my face, and then every time, we pull it off. Don't ask me how cause I totally don't even know. Just a great team here I guess. I'm so proud of everyone and the work they're doing. I mean it's like Paris in the Twenties or something. Anyhoo. Botox is tomorrow plus some eyebrow shaping. And that's it. I swear. I'm not going to get all weird and finicky about my appearance this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home